Is this blog for me?

Are you bringing up your children in a different culture from the one you grew up in? If so then this blog is for you!

Thursday 17 July 2008

The Start

The idea for this blog has been in my head and heart for some time now. Thank you to those of you who have encouraged me and appologies to those same people for it taking so long. But today is the day it starts.

This idea of a blog page for parents who are raising their kids in a different culture than they grew up in will only work if there are several contributers and courageous parents willing to make comments and share struggles.

Some of the delay in starting has been from my fear of the technical challenges. How will I make links? How do I put in a book list? Can I add documents? What pictures do I put on a page like this? How do I add a counter? Should it be a closed or open blog? How do I get the news out? If you have answers to any of these questions, please contact me.

lets get going!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Kim,

Looks like a Great blog. I like the vote you set up and the book list. Maybe you could even set up Amazon or Christianbook.com links so when you click on the book title, it takes you there --where they can read more about the book and maybe even buy it. Just a thought. Keep up the great work. --Greg and Mira